Sunday 10 May 2015

10/5/2015

"In statistics, the observed sample of data is modelled as a set of random variables with known parameters... True or false?" I asked.

"True." He said.

"Noooo, it's false hahahah." I laughed.

"Because you said whatever you said is right." He replied.




Studying together is always fun, he's studying the same subjects as I am, except that I took history for outside option and he took accounting. It's a really nice feeling, he's been so patient with me in almost everything, well this is really beyond my expectation.


Exam's near.



I have absolutely no idea how I went through my first year so fast, or maybe ours.
Leslie is leaving soon.
Thing will not be the same any more next year.
I'll be with Kelly. I'll have more of my time with Kelly.

I'll definitely miss everything.
My first year has been so blissful (pray hard I'm not going to screw my upcoming papers then that would be perfect._



you know_
it hurts to be alone.