Wednesday 10 December 2014

10/12/2014

feeling the blues about it
but I'm living my best life each and every day


"I don't understand why do you cry every time when you're drunk."
That was the last thing I remember.
He sighed, "I'm really worried about you, you know." He sighed so heavily.


then I fell asleep on his lap
hearing occasional conversation between him and the driver.
It was raining outside I remember
water droplets on the window panes which made me feel so safe and comfortable.
away from the freezing coldness which chilled me to the bones while waiting for people to come down.


that's all I need.
for a moment I thought I couldn't be any luckier.
to have met Leslie in the first place and then him

"So now you know I'm a deeply unhappy person from inside."


I don't understand myself either.
that I could be so positive and so negative about my life happenings.
I'm often confused.
overthinking kills. well who doesn't know


"Promise me stop overthinking okay. At least try not to."


how I wish I could freeze that moment forever
you know
I was once told
forever is made up of nows.



ilykl