Saturday 13 December 2014

13/12/2014

Realising my bag's disappearance as soon as I stepped out from the tube, I was completely clueless.
shocked and panicked. 
He took me back to Liverpool Street in search of my bag even knowing chances were rare. Basically he settled everything for me, from lodging a police report to getting me a new SIM card and setting up his spare phone for me to use. Getting me cash to make sure I will have enough to spend before my replacement card arrives. For holding me tight at the right moment;


I was really really upset.
quite huge loss ):  *okay my own fault*


"It feels like I've lost a lot of things I really really like in one week itself." I told him.
"Accidentally broke my dream-catcher."
"Compelled to return my most favourite Timberland boots and get refunded because it's faulty and there was LITERALLY none left for that particular model with my size in all London stores."

then now I lost my new bag (which I just bought it at Newcastle with SZ!) with my phone (okay my Nokia phone doesn't matter) my cards and my room key (with the key chain I bought at Tynemouth Sunday Market omg I still couldn't believe myself).


"You know, I lost so many good stuff within one week itself." I told him, miserably upset.



“还好啦,没关系啦,旧的不去新的不来;还好你没把你的新男朋友弄丢。”
“呵呵杨语涵小朋友你找对男朋友了吧。”


OH AND I LOST MY FAVOURITE LOLLIA HAND CREAM AS WELL.
SO UPSET EVEN THOUGH THERE'S ONLY LITTLE LEFT IN THE TUBE.
but guess what.


A NEW TUBE OF LOLLIA HAND CREAM IN MY FACE WHEN WE GOT HOME.
Thank you :))



well
happy Christmas hols (: xx

gonna start studying now.
yep.
then Iceland adventure on 17th :))


start studyin'
yes
better start now.



still, upset with the thought of it