Thursday 4 December 2014

4/12/2014

when you said your last goodbye
I died a little bit inside.


can't believe what I texted Yoon last night when I checked my whatsapp this morning;
my one and only ahjusshi;
"Don't drink too much okay I'm otw to work now."
For a moment I thought, I'm not going to see that ahjusshi again in real life.
remembering those days sitting between him and Tabson during Physics lessons and being troublemakers.

"People behind there!" Mr Ang would yell at the 3 of us. "Helllooooo.."


it goes on;
 Do you think crying with tears is really crying?
I know it won’t change a thing, no matter how much I beg;



'I could die a happy man I'm sure.'



reminding myself each and every day
I'm yours;
I'm yours.


Kelly at the bottom left, who has always been taking really good care of me
Leslie behind me. you know, Leslie. my Leslie;
Leslie's girlfriend beside her.
Yuwei next to me, you know, Yuwei.
Bo at the right most. Bo, yes Bo;



minus my favourite boy.

hello
only God knows why on Earth you're my first;